Rate Policies, Deposits & Cancellations
Included with each cabin:
- 1 boat, 1 electric motor, 1 battery and 1 battery charger. Extra boat, motor and battery is $25/day.
- An assortment of non-motorized boats, including paddleboats, canoes, kayaks & hydro bikes
- Saturday check-out brunch at Fair Hills; available June 22 - August 24, 2013, from 7:30 - 9:00 am
- Golf at Fair Hills Executive Course
- Tennis at Fair Hills
- 30% discount off green fees at Wildflower Golf Course
- Laundry facilities
For ALL rates at Five Lakes
- Add 6.875% MN sales tax to all rates
- Full week reservations must pay for the full week, unless a family emergency dictates that you must leave early. Usual procedure involves applying your deposit to the last day of your vacation
Check-out time is 10:00 am. Sometimes we can accommodate a late check-out but that must be arranged with the Fair Hills office. If a guest is checking in to your cabin on the day you check-out, we cannot accommodate late check-outs.
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Although we try to have your cabin ready and availalble prior to 4, we cannot guarantee it. If you do arrive before 4:00 pm and your cabin is not ready, please allow the housekeepers to finish. You are more than welcome to use the grounds in the meantime.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
For a full week reservation, $100/person is required. For part week reservations, 4 nights or less, $50/person is required.
Fair Hills will refund your deposit less $50 handling charge is you cancel 60 days prior to your arrival. You will lose your entire deposit if canceling less than 60 days from your arrival. Late arrivals or early departures will be charged for entire reservation.